Graduate Accounts Assistant - Full Study Support
Are you a recent Accounting & Finance graduate? Have you got strong excel skills, combined with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail? Are you available immediately? If so we would love to speak with you.
A great opportunity has arisen to work for one of the UK's largest multimedia publishers. This role is a great opportunity for someone looking to progress their career within a fastpaced, digital environment that's committed to investing in your professional training and development.
You will be Reporting to the Financial Controller, you'll join a small, handson finance team based at their offices in London.
- You will require strong academics and be from a top-20 University, with at least a 2-1 degree,
- Strong A-Levels, at least two A Grades.
- Some experience is an advantage but is not essential.
- A relevant degree is necessary.
Responsibilities as a Graduate Accounts Assistant
- Weekly bank reconciliations
- Manage supplier invoices and deal with queries
- Process our fortnightly payment runs
- Preparation of prepayment, accrual and provision journals
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Compilation and submission of VAT return calculation
- Issuing e-commerce and other sundry sales invoices
- Weekly forecast and monthend reporting to Group
- Working with external auditors during interims and year end
- Review and process staff expense claims
The role will pay up to £30,000 for the right candidate, so If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. We are looking forward to conducting interviews.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.