Head of Social Media Content - consumer brand campaigns - £37,000-£44,000
- An opportunity to lead the social content strategy for a well-known consumer focused brand.
- Their social media channels are enormously popular - they receive hundreds of comments, questions, and compliments everyday across a broad range of topics. They love to be a bit bold, and are proud that their social media presence is authentic, human, full of fun and often a little cheeky.
- This role will have responsibility for driving social media creative content forward within the business, developing and delivering social media content with particular focus on their integrated campaigns.
- Creating and co-owning the social media content strategy, driving forward integrated (PR & Social) campaigns, working closely with the Head of PR and Head of Social Media Customer Service.
- Managing the Social Media Content Executive, developing and mentoring them effectively.
- Developing and driving social media campaigns, creating and owning the content calendar.
- Producing engaging social content across multiple platforms, including copywriting, sourcing relevant assets and creating original content.
- Strategic proposal writing and briefing their integrated agency.
- Ongoing analysis to produce detailed monthly content performance reports and post-campaign reports primarily using Pulsar and Google Analytics.
- Spotting opportunities to generate positive social media coverage and managing social media at events and initiatives.
- You will need to be well versed on all social media platforms, as the go-to expert in this area - a thorough understanding of the Social Media landscape and trends is essential.
- At least five years B2C social media experience, either agency side, managing social media campaigns; alternatively, in-house experience running regular social media campaigns by managing an external agency.
- Previous experience of creative ideation for consumer focused social / integrated campaigns.
- Ideally a creative skillset in either copywriting, photography or videography.
- A deep understanding of all social media tools and a proficient user of Google Analytics
- Down to earth personality with a people-oriented approach to getting things done.
- You will be self-motivated and a creative, strategic thinker, with a passion for communicating and collaborating with others.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, and you have the experience required to lead a corporate press office, then please get in touch with your CV to arrange a conversation with Rachel Steele at Blue Forge.