Accounts Assistant / Bookkeeper
My client, a growing business services provider based in Weston-super-Mare, is currently looking for an Accounts Assistant / Bookkeeper to join their team. Working alongside an experienced accountant you will be responsible for providing a comprehensive outsourced finance function for one of their large clients.
Duties will include:
- Sales ledger - full responsibility for the ledger to include raising of invoices, issuing invoices to customers, allocating monies received and closing the ledger at month end
- Purchase ledger - full responsibility for the ledger to include collating and matching invoices to orders/PO Numbers, inputting invoices onto Sage Line 50, setting up payment runs and closing the ledger at month end
- Bank reconciliations
- Credit Control - creating aged debt reports and chasing outstanding monies as required
- Completing accounts to trial balance and passing on to the accountant to complete month end paperwork
- Assisting with company payrolls on Sage
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for an all round accounts role with a high level of autonomy. It offers a competitive salary of up to £25k and an immediate start if possible.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business. Change Recruitment Services Limited is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.