Senior Room Manager
Busy Bees are looking for exceptional people who are totally committed to childcare
Post: Senior Room Manager
Salary: (subject to qualifications and experience)
Our Busy Bees Nursery in Bristol Barrs Court is looking for a Senior Room Manager who is committed to ensuring that all children receive the very best care. We are looking for a Senior Room Manager for our beautiful nursery, who is an inspirational practitioner who can motivate a team to deliver rich learning opportunities through unique and exciting environments.
Busy Bees is the largest and most established childcare provider in the UK who is totally committed to delivering high quality childcare. We recognise that our staff are our most valuable asset in ensuring that the children in our care achieve the very best outcomes.
- Manage the practitioners and quality of childcare within a room/ area
- Ensuring stimulating and inspiring activities are provided for the children in the room/ area
- Assisting with the monitoring of staff performance within the room
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Coach and mentor practitioners to deliver high quality childcare
The skills set & experience:
- A commitment and dedication to deliver the very best childcare
- Minimum 2 years Childcare experience
- Qualification - NNEB, BTEC, NVQ 3, or equivalent childcare qualification
- Committed to your own career development.
What we offer:
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- An Investor In People Silver organisation, committed to your career development
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury’s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
- First DBS paid for
Should this post be of interest to you, please contact us straight away; we look forward to hearing from you!