Site Engineer Housing Groundworks
BS4639: Site Engineer Housing Groundworks
Salary:£30,000 - £40,000 plus Company Vehicle
A successful civil engineering and groundworks company is now looking for a Site Engineer to join its engineering team. Reporting to the Technical Director, the Site Engineer will be typically responsible for three sites, although this might vary.
Applications from suitably experienced ex-military personnel are strongly encouraged.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Typically the works will involve Roads, Mains Drainage, Main Services, Lighting, Signage, Street Furniture, Substructures, Private Drainage, Domestic Services, Plot Externals, Estate Completions and other associated elements.
- Liaise and work closely with all other departments within the company.
- Be a key member of a team working together to deliver profitable projects on program and in accordance with contract drawings & specification.
- Undertake all duties acting in the interests of the Company, maintaining commercial and operational efficiency, whilst at all times considering and protecting the relationships with its clients.
Qualifications / Experience:
The candidate would be ideally qualified to HNC / HND / Degree level in an engineering or construction related subject.
Hold a valid CSCS card and supported by 3+ years practical experience in the role of Site Engineer.
A background in Groundworks would be desirable.
- Must be commercially aware
Have good communication and computer skills, particularly in Microsoft Excel.
Any experience of using CAD would be an advantage.
Training will be provided for the Company’s various systems.
A sound knowledge of the Sewers for Adoption Specification and NHBC requirements in respect to the Company’s activities is essential.
Applicants interested in this position, will be expected to complete and return by email a simple application form to which CVs must be pasted.