Operational Risk Analyst (IT/Cyber)
A well established bank based in Wolverhampton are looking to recruit for an Operational Risk Analyst within IT/Cyber to join their team on a full time and permanent basis. The role is paying an attractive salary of £25,000 - £35,000 plus 25 days holiday, pension, life assurance and up to 20% bonus dependent upon company achieving targets and budgets.
As the Operational Risk Analyst you will be responsible for overseeing, managing and challenging the firm's risk management of IT Security and Cyber-crime, providing a detailed insight on the IT risk profile, control environment and threat landscape.
Duties will include:-
- To provide support to the CRO, CEO and Board in the development of IT Security & Cyber-crime risk thresholds & risk reporting
- Provide support to the Head of Operational Risk to lead the design, embedding & ongoing review of an IT risk management framework
- Review on an ongoing basis 1st Line IT Security & Cyber-crime risk management and control framework via the Risk & Controls Self Assessment (RCSA)
- Ensure policies & processes are in place to ensure IT Security and Cyber-crime is managed within agreed risk tolerances
- Identifying risks, assessing potential threats & providing threat intelligence to mitigate emerging risks.
- Provide BCP & disaster recovery testing as required
- Deliver IT risk based training to the business where required
Experience in the following area's would be advantageous:-
- Knowledge of call centre operations
- Forensic computer analysis
- Firewall controls and logging
- Network security
- Network connectivity to 3rd parties
- LogRhythm SIEM
- IT Audits
- Knowledge of working in a financial services or risk based environment
The successful applicant will have excellent IT skills and be fully conversant in in Microsoft Office packages. You will be a confident communicator and have the ability to liaise with people at all levels. Having excellent written and presentation skills will lead you to having good attention to detail.
If you are looking for a new challenge, and you have a background in IT/Cyber within the Financial Services Industry or a Regulated Industry then please apply!