Management Accountant - Finance, London Heathrow
A well-established global logistics provider offering import and export solutions to organisations Worldwide, is recruiting for a Management Accountant to be based at offices in the London Heathrow area.
Reporting to Finance Controller.
Main Purpose of the Role;
To assume responsibility to ensure the company meets its Accounting and Administration obligations and requirements. Working as a Management Accountant within the Accounting and Administration function and working closely with the Finance Controller; co-ordinate, prepare and deliver all accounting and administration processes, deadlines and obligations in efficient, timely and accurate manner.
Be a driver to improve efficiency, accuracy and quality of all accounting and administration processes and procedures.
Work with Operations colleagues to provide a strongly controlled financial environment consistent with corporate, local and statutory requirements.
Ensure performance of the accounting and administration team is accurately measured and maintained in line with objectives and corporate statutory requirements.
This role requires a very 'hands on’ approach to the day to day management of the Accounting and Administration team and close co-operation in the process of Reporting and Analysis to ensure all Finance objectives and obligations are met.
To represent the companyinternally and externally in a professional manner. Be key a contact with finance and non-finance colleagues, external auditors and other external parties.
Skills & Experience Required;
- Robust and significant years of experience in a similar role, with full understanding on A/P, A/R and G/L
- Produce the monthly consolidated Management Information Pack
- Thorough knowledge in month end accruals, prepayments and Balance Sheet reconciliation
- Thorough knowledge in Bank reconciliation, VAT reconciliation and submission
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint)
- Good attention to details
- Ability to explain complex financial information in clear way
- Understanding in annual budgeting and ability to assist budgeting process
- Working knowledge in CargoWise system and prior experience in Freight industry is an added advantage.
- Salary up to £33K
For full details please contact Craig at Willis Global - a leading recruiter for the Shipping & Logistics industry.