DATA AND INFORMATION OFFICER - C£35,000 pa
A regulatory body based in Central London is looking to recruit a Data and Information Officer to evaluate the effectiveness of its data processing applications and the reliability of its products.
- To support senior management in improving data integrity.
- To liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure data systems are fit for purpose.
- To manipulate databases for performance reporting purposes.
- To create conceptual data models for information systems.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent experience.
- Proven experience in applied statistics and data modelling.
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Advanced MS Office skills including Project and experience using bespoke software systems and databases.
- C£35,000 pa
- Generous annual leave
- Season ticket loan
- Pension scheme
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.