Business Development Executive - Immediate/Flexible Start
Business Development Executive - Recruitment Consultancy
Are you someone who has recently finished University and is seeking a fast-paced, lucrative career in the vibrant city of London? Or perhaps you are an experienced sales professional looking for a change. Either way, recruitment consultancy could be the perfect industry for you!
Recruitment consultancy is becoming graduates’ first choice of occupation; due to the unrivalled earnings, rapid career progression and the competitive environment that the industry exhibits. Recruitment consultancy is a fast paced, sophisticated sales role that encompasses the full 360? sales process. It involves both winning new FTSE 250 clients through business development, whilst also attracting candidates of the highest calibre. It is suited to only the most driven and financially motivated individuals.
Realistic Salary and OTE of a Graduate Business Development Executive
As a business development executive we expect you to take home between £40,000 and £50,000 in your first year, year 2 in excess of £65,000, year 3 in excess of £90,000.
Business Development Executive - The Role
As a business development executiveyou will be responsible for:
- Business development; pitching to company directors and winning new business both in person and through cold calls
- Account management; maintaining relationships with existing clients
- Sourcing high calibre candidates; proactive headhunting, networking, via job boards
- Interviewing and preparing candidates for job opportunities
- Hitting/surpassing targets
- Closing deals to earn commission!
Business Development Executive - Why Recruitment?
The perks of a business development executive include:
- Basic salary £20,000-£25,000
- Uncapped commission
- 1st year earnings OTE - £40,000+
- 2nd year earnings OTE - £65,000+
- 3rd year earnings OTE - £90,000+
- Fast-paced career progression - you can expect to be heading up your own team within 2-3 years
- Fantastic incentive schemes; free dinners/lunches in Michelin Star restaurants, all expenses paid 5* holidays, free gym memberships etc.
- Quarterly bonus
- Free bar and Sky Sports in the office!
- Football/Rugby/Cricket/Netball teams
Business Development Executive - The Candidate
I’m sure this appeals to you, however not everyone is suited to recruitment. A graduate business development executive should possess most, if not all, of the following:
- Degree 2.2 or higher
- Relevant commercial experience
- Worked a lot while at university
- Played sports to a good level (university team for example)
- Natural communicator
- Money motivated
- Extremely ambitious and driven to succeed
- Competitive (sporting activities/achievements for example are often a great indicator of this)
Could you be a business development executive?
RULE Recruitment recruit throughout the UK into London and all major regions as well as into USA, Asia, Australia and Europe. To find out more about RULE Recruitment and what opportunities we are recruiting for, either apply to one of our adverts or simply give us a call to chat through your profile.
RULE Recruitment recruit in to all specialised sectors of recruitment consultancy including; Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment, Quantitative Analytics Recruitment, Fin Tech Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Java Recruitment, C# Recruitment, Python Recruitment, AWS Recruitment, Salesforce Recruitment, Big Data Recruitment, Infrastructure Recruitment, Cloud Recruitment, Cyber Security Recruitment, Business Intelligence Recruitment, Oracle Recruitment, Private Equity Recruitment, Asset Management Recruitment, Investment Management Recruitment, Private Banking Recruitment, Business Transformation Recruitment, Assurance Recruitment, UX Recruitment, Proprietary Trading Recruitment, Creative Recruitment, Sales Recruitment, Management Consultancy Recruitment, Communications Recruitment, Audit Recruitment, Accountancy Recruitment, Compliance Recruitment, Financial Crime Recruitment, Risk Recruitment, Underwriting Recruitment, Actuarial Recruitment, Tax Recruitment, Treasury Recruitment, Industrial Recruitment, Retail Recruitment, Company Secretary Recruitment, M&A Recruitment, Construction Recruitment.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Interim Recruitment Consultant, Interim Recruiter, Recruiter, Business Development Manager, Business Development Executive, New Business Consultant, Account Manager, Sales Executive