Digital Marketing Assistant - part time hours
Digital Marketing Assistant
We are currently seeking an experience candidate for a part-time permanent Digital Marketing Assistant position to join a vibrant and hardworking team.
The role will be working for an exciting, innovative pub company, so an interest in food and hospitality is essential.
This is a great role and will require someone with energy, enthusiasm and initiative. We’re looking for candidates with strong marketing knowledge in theory and practice, excellent copywriting skills, a good understanding of social media and outstanding attention to detail.
Responsibilities and duties include:
- Drive the business and build customer relationships using key social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Google +
- Assist with the day-to-day content of the organisation’s multiple websites, and 3rd party platforms
- Plan and create customer focused, regular emails to engage audience and drive sales
- Plan, research, write and promote insightful, relevant and interesting blogs to coincide with other marketing activity, drive business and continue to build the brand’s reputation
- Keep up-to-date with current trends in digital marketing and the pub/ hospitality industry
- Liaise with the Marketing Champions at each pub for up-to-date images and content for digital marketing
- Collect, analyse and report data to measure digital marketing performance
- Manage online databases and data collection
- Manage and communicate regularly with the Marketing Champions who assist with the day-to-day onsite marketing activity in each pub
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, must speak and write in fluent English
- Good attention to detail
- Copywriting skills, including excellent spelling and grammar
- Self-driven and independent worker who is also capable of adapting to work with others in a small group
- Honest, dedicated and hardworking individual
- Passionate and creative, with a keen interest in marketing and digital community management
- Photoshop and Microsoft Office knowledge - Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Publisher
Ideally the candidate will also have worked in the restaurant/ bar industry and have experience with WordPress, Google Analytics and Hootsuite (or similar).
Salary & Benefits:
- 24 - 30 hours/ week
- £21k pro-rata salary
- 20 days + bank holidays pro rata (days in lieu for any weekend days worked)
- Lots of company social activities
- Excellent staff training
- Variety of benefits and discounts
- Own car essential