Head of Demand Generation, Lead Generation, B2B
Head of Demand Generation, Head of Lead Generation, Digital Marketing, B2B Marketing, London
Head of Demand Generation required to work for a fast growing Digital Technology business based in Central London. The role will suit a seasoned professional, looking to further develop their careers. You will be responsible for creating a regular raft of leads to be passed on to the dynamic and fun sales team who make sure as many companies as possible get to see the power of this organisation.
Working with a talented bunch of individuals, you will be tasked with generating new leads, targeting in-house SEO teams or advertising/PR agencies and mining the vast amount of data they love to collect!
You will report into the VP Sales and Marketing, and have responsibility for all facets of driving demand generation; from developing the strategy and initiatives, to executing the plan and reporting on progress towards business objectives.
What is going to impress:
We are looking for an ambitious, data-driven, and creative growth marketer to own and drive demand generation. This role will work closely with internal (CRM, design, product, sales) and external (agency) folk, to support a fast growing segment of the entire business.
Important: Enthusiasm, energy, creativity and a willingness to learn. Attention to detail is a given but equally they are looking for people that will run a methodical approach to demand generation.
Somewhat important: Yes, they would expect marketing history in your background. Of course you’ve got a sound knowledge of automated marketing systems, ideally Marketo. Overall, they want people that’ll fit into a great team, a fun culture, who can go with the flow, accept change is a constant, who are committed to success and make sure 'stuff’ happens.
- Create and lead a demand generation program focused on the EMEA market
- Identify new channels for inbound lead generation, including direct marketing, email marketing, paid search, content syndication, social advertising, webinars, etc.
- Monitor and analyse inbound lead performance in Salesforce and Marketo
- Re-imagine their current email marketing strategy, with a major focus on account-based marketing principles that will influence A/B testing, lead nurturing programs and landing pages
- Marketing automation - Using systems to manage campaigns, nurture the prospect base and manage customer communications. Responsible for database management.
- Manage content syndication channels and proactively search for new third-party lead sources
- Develop, promote and host webinars, live demos and presentations targeted by vertical and/or business process to support account-based marketing approach
- Frequently interact with sales team on lead status/quality to optimize SQL conversion rates
- Reporting - Measuring and reporting on lead generation activities to assess ROI and maximise returns
- 3+ years of demand generation experience in a B2B marketing role, with a proven ability to effectively create, manage and execute integrated marketing programs
- Superior communication skills; exceptional and concise written communication skill is a must
- Comfortable working independently to create and execute campaigns
- Experience with CRM and Marketing Automation (Marketo and Salesforce preferred)
- Creativity is a must! Bringing new ideas to the table is the key to success in this role
- Proven experience-tested, analytics-driven lead generation assessment and optimization
- Knowledge of best practices in customer acquisition, SEM, SEO, social advertising, email marketing, and B2B demand gen
- Ability to summarize and assess results, present impact and recommendations to regional and corporate leadership
- Marketing qualification a plus
This is a great opportunity and salary is dependent upon experience. Apply now for more details.