Front of House Manager Serviced Apartments London
Front Office Manager /Serviced Apartments / London
My client is looking for an exceptional Front Of House Manager to join the team in a stunning serviced apartment site in London. Looking for individuals with a prior background in a fast paced branded hotel environment. You will already be a Front Office Manager with at least 3 years working in the role in an established and well reputed, branded organisation.
The person will be leading a team of talented, well trained, professional and passionate people to ensure that the experiences delivered are second to none. You will be involved with all aspects of the training and development of the team, to building relationships with the clients. You will be at the forefront of the operation and the face of the hotel.
A high quality serviced apartment site in London with multiple food & drink outlets and stylish bedrooms in the heart of the city. Both fine dining and high corporate covers with an outstanding bar. A property, that will not only excite but inspire those that walk through its doors.
The Essential Skills:
- Must be an exceptional operator who is meticulous and methodical in his/her organisation.
- Must have experience in large hotels 400+ beds.
- Assisting to deliver exceptional standards of service in a hotel setting.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience within large 4* deluxe or 5* properties.
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of different work situations
- Experience of a new opening would be advantageous
- Full responsibility for the FOH operation.
- Up to £35,000 plus excellent Benefits
James Webber Recruitment prides itself on providing the highest quality of hotel / restaurant staff and due to the high volume of applicants, please note that we will only be in contact with you if your application is successful. ONLY CANDIDATES ELIGIBLE TO LIVE AND WORK IN THE UK MAY APPLY.