Service Coordinator, West Sussex £32000-35000pa, plus excellent benefits.
Search Technical are working with a leading machinery manufacture who require a Service Coordinator to carry out the following:
· Plan and co-ordinate the activities of the Field Service Engineers.
· Act as the customer point of contact for Technical After-Sales queries.
· Administer and audit After-Sales assets / tools.
· Prepare Service & Parts, Maintenance Contract and Life Cycle Cost Quotations.
· Make site visits as required.
· Prepare Risk Assessment and Method Statements.
· To Prepare Technical reports as required.
· Provide technical input as required to assist the warranty administrator process claims.
The successful candidate should:
· Have completed industry recognised training in mechanical / electrical engineering (C&G, BTEC, HNC other).
· Have good IT skills (MS Outlook, Word, XL, PowerPoint, and SAP).
· Proven supervisory experience.
· Be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
· Hold a full, clean UK driving license.
The Successful candidate will be rewarded with a salary of £32kpa-£35kpa and an excellent benefits package.
For further information please contact Steve Read at Search Technical on
Service, Engineer, Inspector, Machinery, Parts, PPM, Technical, Engineering, After Sales, Field, Maintenance
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.