Digital Marketing & Social Content Manager
Mobilise are delighted to have been retained by one of London's most unique creative studio marketing agencies in order to identify a talented Digital Marketing & Social Content Manager to add to their rapidly growing team.
The Flash Pack are an award winning creative studio focused on visual innovation. They design moments people that get people excited and use smart technology to capture and share them.
Their clients include some of the world's best known brands and agencies, and they are led by a team of successful entrepreneurs who thrive on innovation. Recently named Best Small Agency of the Year by Creativepool, they've already built an impressive reputation for their unique and creative approach to briefs, their ability to create striking visual content, and their expertise in delivering live amplification of this content both pre, during, and post event.
Based in a striking open-plan and newly renovated studio in West Dulwich, South London, their office environment is fast paced with a fun and friendly feel. In addition, the premises include an on site café; bike storage; car parking; showers and direct trains to London Bridge and Victoria within walking distance. Brixton tube is a short bus journey away.
The successful Digital Marketing & Social Content Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Reporting directly into the CEO and Creative Director, you will have overall responsibility for all marketing communications for The Flash Pack, positioning them as a market leader in visual innovation and social film/photography.
- You will be responsible for managing all digital assets (including three websites), social media channels (Instagram in particular), e-marketing, PR and media partnerships.
- Managing all social channels: planning, creating and scheduling regular content, growing communities and interacting with new audiences. This will include developing photo shoots and artist collaborations to create appropriate digital content.
- Writing regular and compelling blog posts, case studies, stories and articles for use on their sites and as press releases.
- Attending events and liaising with on site teams to showcase real time content (eg Instagram Stories & Snapchat).
- Managing an external PPC agency: ensuring copy is strong and spend is maximised.
- PR: planning and monitoring schedules and writing appropriate press releases. Ensuring coverage is secured for larger brand activations and experiential projects with both trade and consumer press.
- Growing their influencer database and social media strategy.
- Exploring wider marketing opportunities and collaborations with artists, influencers and key brands.
- Working with their in-house design team to ensure all website content is regularly updated and presented in a beautiful and appropriate manner. This will include case studies and regular blog posts.
- Monitoring Google analytics and data with a focus on improving user journeys and securing new enquiries.
- You will come from a social media or marketing position with prior experience as a Senior Marketing Executive or similar. Perhaps you will be looking for the next step up in your career.
- Ideally, you'll come from a start-up brand with a strong and creative visual aesthetic. You'll be able to demonstrate your experience in launching successful digital campaigns for your existing employer.
- You'll have proven experience managing and growing social media accounts. You'll be able to demonstrate that you played an instrumental role in achieving this and will be naturally comfortable managing campaigns focused on the visual. Instagram is a key platform for this studio.
- You'll have a creative mind and a natural eye for engaging imagery. You'll understand the important role that content plays in a marketing strategy.
- You'll be a natural copywriter, able to craft engaging and compelling stories quickly and efficiently. Ideally, you'll have experience in writing and seeding press releases - existing media contacts would be a bonus.
- You'll be a competent e-marketer and feel comfortable creating and delivering e-marketing plans.
- Ideally, you'll have experience of managing PPC campaigns and have a wider understanding of SEO.
- You'll have a clear understanding of the digital landscape and preferably have experience in live events and/or experiential.
- You will be interested in youth culture, the creative industry, and excited about the prospect of working within a fast growing agency.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive remuneration and benefits package, including 25 days' annual leave. The salary guide for this position is from £25,000 - £32,000 (dependant on experience), with a discretionary annual bonus available for meeting your personal objectives.
Interested candidates should apply in the first instance by clicking the link below. Please also supply a covering letter in order to support your application.
Due to the high volume of applications anticipated for this role, only those candidates that meet the criteria outlined above will be contacted.
PLEASE NOTE: NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES, THANK YOU.