Assistant Financial Accountant
An award winning FTSE listed professional services provider, Based in Brighton, are currently seeking a Part qualified Assistant Financial Accountant to join the team on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone currently studying their ACCA/CIMA looking to take on a challenging newly created role in the Reporting team.
Responsibilities will include:
* Supporting the financial reporting team in meeting key monthly deadlines
* Internal audit reviews of the finance department to ensure best practice accounting procedures are developed and maintained * Credit card and expense accruals and reconciliations
* Monthly margin analysis and assisting in preparation of management accounts
* Assisting with the preparation of Annual financial statements and meeting with external reporting deadlines
* Variance analysis for all operating entities
The ideal candidate will be part qualified ACCA/CIMA with recent experience in a busy Finance department. Excellent organisational skills are essential in order to maintain a continuous understanding of work going on across the department. This role will suit someone with the confidence to challenge current processes and work towards improving them. Strong excel skills (Vlookups/Pivot tables) Great plaines knowledge would be advantageous but not essential
This role offers a great environment for continuous development as well as full study support.
Please quote 40763 when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd Finance and Accountancy is the leading recruiter of part-qualified Accountants, Financial and Management Accountants, Financial Controllers, and Finance Directors across Surrey, Sussex, London and Kent.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.