Partnership Engagement Manager
Partnership Engagement Manager - Broadway Academy, Birmingham
MPS equivalent to / or £30,000 per annum
Fixed term contract for 1 year
In partnership with the Police & Crime Commissioner, Schools and Communities we are looking to appoint the following outstanding practitioner to join our successful team.
* Broadway Academy moved into a world class £21 million new building in 2011.
* We were for 2 years running "in the top 100 most improved schools for sustained improvement in the country" - Nick Gibb.
* "[Leaders] have high expectations of, and aspirations for, pupils and staff." OFSTED 2016."Pupils' achievement …….including in the sixth form, is strong." OFSTED 2016.
* "….ICT across the curriculum was judged to be outstanding...." OFSTED 2012.
* "The school's direction of travel is outstanding from a very strong previous record that is used to baseline overall effectiveness." Inclusion Quality Mark, Centre of Excellence Review 2016.
The right candidate:
* Must want to make a real difference to the lives of young people across Birmingham.
* Will be a highly motivated and enthusiastic self-starter who is able to motivate others and act as a positive role model.
* Will be the key to the School's intervention and prevention strategy.
* Will support students across a number of Secondary and Primary schools into mentoring and Duke of Edinburgh activity programmes across Birmingham.
* Will aim to improve outcomes and life chances for young people through helping them make more positive life choices, deal with issues and inspire them.
* Flexibility to work evenings, weekends and school holidays as part of your weekly hours.
* A full, clean driving licence is an essential requirement for this role.
* This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent spoken English is an essential requirement for the post.
Broadway can offer:
* A high achieving and well-motivated body of students.
* Excellent conditions in a new building.
* Innovative practice in pastoral care and curriculum.
* An enthusiastic, creative and supportive staff.
* An excellent reputation and is heavily over-subscribed.
For further details and application pack, please contact Paul Hunt at Hays Education on
Please also see our dedicated recruitment site:
Broadway Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure.