Accounts Payable Assistant - Retail
The Consultancy Group are proud to be partnering with this prestigious retail business based in South West London to hire a passionate Accounts Payable Assistant for an initial 6-12 month fixed term contract. The role has a high probability of going permanent.
My client is looking for a driven and ambitious accounts payable/purchase ledger assistant who is looking to step into a challenging role that will not only focus on the day to day accounts payable activities but that will allow them to business partner with key suppliers. You will be a strong relationship builder with the ability to negotiate.
- Ensuring that all UK & overseas invoices are entered accurately onto SAP and released for payment in a timely manner
- Logging of invoices and payments on accounting spreadsheets to faciliate month end stock and prepayment accruals
- Liaising with suppliers and buyers to proactively resolve invoice queries.
- Reconciling supplier statements and taking appropriate action to resolve discrepancies
- Reviewing Creditor balances to ensure debtor balances are resolved and all supplier queries are actioned.
- Reconciling agreed balance sheet accounts
To be considered for this opportunity you must be available on a short notice period and be able to commit to a 6-12 month contract. The ideal candidate will be passionate and driven with a keen interest in progressing within accounts payable. SAP experience is advantageous but not essential.