As a Team Manager you will:
- Maximise sales, through the delivery of excellent selling & service.
- Support the Store Manager to recruit, develop & motivate the team using effective management skills & behaviours.
- Display a passion in the Brand by being an ambassador for the brand & inspire others within the team to deliver the same.
- Follow up and maintain all management controls that are in place including; stock, security, admin, cost control, H&S and shrinkage at all time
- Introduce new promotions, Loyalty scheme and bra fit enthusiastically to colleagues and customers.
- Give effective and timely feedback to colleagues on achievement of goals, targets and objectives and ensure colleagues are aware of forthcoming expectations in terms of goals, targets and objectives.
- Demonstrate and establish the highest levels of customer service by coaching colleagues to deliver the Boux Avenue Shopping experience consistently
- Support the Store Manager to drive and deliver Balanced Score Card objectives.
What you need to have:
- Proven experience within Retail Management
- Passion, Enthusiasm for the Boux brand and the ability to become an ambassador for the brand & inspire others within the team to deliver the same.
- Experience within a fast paced multi-tasking environment
- Experience delivering exceptional customer service
- Ability to motivate the team and utilise their different qualities to enhance the overall effectiveness of the team
- Ability to effectively schedule and overcome obstacles and adjust plans as necessary, ensuring the right people are in the right place at the right time.
- Ability to react quickly to change and implement it positively
- Clear strong communication skills
What we need to see:
- Ability to be a results focused individual with the ability to drive goals, targets and objectives in agreed deadlines.
- A leader who can guide individuals towards task accomplishment.
- Team Player - ability to support the management team to create an environment of mutual trust & respect
- Ability to lead by example through promptness, attendance and personal presentation standards.
- Friendly and engaging always putting the customer first
- Good attendance values and personal presentation standards