Accounts Payable Clerk - Fashion Retail
To assist in the day-to- day activities of the finance function, ensuring the
company’s finance function work in an organised and efficient manner.
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Receive, check and process all supplier invoices, staff expenses
and credit card statements.
2. Weekly BACS supplier payments and allocation of all payments.
3. Responsible for some monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliations like
Bank and Supplier reconciliations.
4. Assisting where required with monthend processes & journals.
5. Liaising closely with merchandising team relating to stock issues
and invoice queries.
6. Adhoc analysis and reports as requested by Management
Skills Set Required.
- 2-3 years’ experience + Part qualified / Qualified by experience/Studying towards your professional qualification
- Proficient in Excel
- Attention to detail, proactive and a team player
- Experience in Sage 50+ /Sage professional preferred.
- Strong communicator with good command over written and spoken
Retail background preferred.
upto £25,000 per annum + benefits