Year 3 Teacher additional responsibility TLR available
A great opportunity has arisen for a charismatic Year 3 (KS2) teacher to join a diverse school with an outstanding reputation in the inner London Borough of Lewisham to commence in September.
** Inner London weighting (MPS)
** London Borough of Lewisham
** 2-3 form entry
** TLR opportunities available
** Excellent Facilities
** Outstanding NQT's will be considered
REESON Education are working on behalf of a client school who are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Year 3 teacher to join the hardworking team currently in place. This highly reputable school in a thriving area of London is offering a great opportunity for the right teacher to progress in their career. TLR may be available for the right candidate.
You will be becoming part of an extremely welcoming team, supported by a SLT that encourages their teachers to be creative and express themselves. The Year 3 role is a crucial period as the pupil's transition across from KS1 to KS2 and the school is looking for a teacher to make learning fun and engaging with their goal of inspiring their all pupils.
The school benefits from convenient transport links from London Overground, making commutes from central London and outer London boroughs very accessible.
This school aims to empower their children to achieve their best and with that, set high-expectations on their pupils to commit to exemplary behavior. The school celebrates their diversity and wants the pupils to value themselves and those around them to create a safe and fun learning environment.
The right candidate will need to have:
- Confident classroom and behaviour management
- 1 Years minimum experience within a school setting
- Great understanding of the National Curriculum and QTS
- Enhanced DBS - Or valid within the year (Update service)
The right candidate will be:
- Able to work with students at different levels of attainment
- Able to participate in creative learning
- Good at communicating with parents and carers over pupil's progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Passionate about raising aspirations and improving educational life chances.
Should this role be of interest please do not hesitate in contacting Roam from REESON Education on . Interviews will be taking place imminently. To apply please forward across an updated CV.