Business Development Manager, Capital Markets
An exciting opportunity has arisen for New Business Development Manager to join an international Capital Markets Consultancy based in London. Our client already boasts an impressive list of clients ranging from Investment Banks, Brokers, Asset Managers, Hedge Funds, FinTech companies and Private Equity firms. As a result of a regional expansion programme they are looking to recruit a new Business Development Manager (BDM) to develop and grow the business in Europe.
With complete responsibility for all assigned accounts and prospects in London the role will be both challenging and rewarding. This position will suit those who enjoy generating new business as well as maintaining long-term relationships with clients. As an ambitious, highly motivated and enthusiastic individual you will be excited by the challenge of helping our client to grow within a supportive and 'all for one' environment. You will be responsible for the whole sales cycle from initiating contact, meeting with potential clients, formulating and presenting proposals, agreeing commercial terms, closing business and on-going account management, building long term relationships with clients.
In addition, BDMs help select and recruit consultants to work on customer engagements and have full responsibility for delivering true client value. This is an exceptional opportunity to work in an exciting, fast-paced and challenging role that will suit hard working, results-orientated individuals.
* Sales experience: A minimum of 2 years in a face-to-face selling role, preferably in a service-led organisation. Experience of appointment making through to field sales and key account management is vital.
* A naturally confident communicator with excellent presentation skills
* Self-starter with a track record of exceeding targets
* The ability to build relationships with senior level executives
* Entrepreneurial approach
* University degree educated
The following would be advantageous:
* A track record of selling consultancy or expertise
* Knowledge of capital markets and broader financial services
What they offer:
* A challenging and varied role in a rapidly growing Capital Markets consulting firm
* The opportunity to progress on a defined career ladder from BDM to Senior BDM, Business Development Director, Managing Director / Partner
* Extensive, structured and on-going training, coupled with opportunities to develop your knowledge and skills within Financial Services
* Work in a team-focused, dynamic business that recognises success
* From £40,000 - £60,000 OTE package (uncapped) depending on level and experience.
* The package includes comprehensive benefits such as: 5% Company contribution into the Companies Partners approved Pension Plan, Private Medical Insurance, Income Protection scheme, Life Assurance cover, 25 days paid Holiday + Public Holidays
* University degree
If you are interested in this role please apply as soon as possible for immediate consideration.