Our client, a high end Retail and Consumer business are looking for a bright and up-and-coming Finance Assistant to join their growing team.
You will be responsible for your own ledger in their portfolio, so this opportunity offers a great chance to have ownership and develop your skills in a fast paced business.
- Ensure all vendor invoices are allocated for authorisation, including purchase orders where applicable
- Ensure that all invoices are scanned and routed correctly in a timely manner
- Running weekly and monthly Payment Runs for all the relevant ledgers.
- Ensure all expense claims are processed and adhere to the correct requirements.
- Monthly clearance of AP entries on bank reconciliations.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements and follow through on any requests such as copy invoices.
- Ensure suppliers receive payment in a timely fashion
- Provide and promote the highest level of customer service
- Provide cover for your personal ledger cash banking processes
- Continuously seek ways to improve personal, team and business performance
- Ensure that all relevant information is communicated speedily and accurately in a way that ensures that the information is received and easily understood
- Some previous Finance or Accounts Payable experience preferable
- Looking to study ACCA/ CIMA or International equivalent
- Fast and Accurate Data Entry, with reconciliation and problem solving skills
- Able to work on own Initiative
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Positive with a "can do" attitude
- Team player who enjoys working in a high achieving environment
This company offers a fantastic working environment and opportunities for growth.