Permanent Key Stage 1 Teacher KS1 - Based in Bexley
REESON Education are currently recruiting for a permanent Key Stage 1 ( KS1) teacher for a 'Good' school based in Bexley, from September 2017.
- Permanent Key Stage 1 ( KS1) Teacher
- Supportive Senior Leadership Team
- Based within an 'Good' school, in the Bexley borough
- London Weighted Salary ( MPS/UPS)
The school is looking for a positive and creative Key Stage 1 (KS1) teacher, to be based within Key Stage 1 ( KS1).The school is keen to employ teachers that have had previous Key Stage 1 ( KS1) experience, have high expectations and are passionate about achieving the best for their pupils. This is a Primary School where every child matters and the school maintains excellent standards.
The successful candidate will:
- Have passion and enthusiasm for providing the highest standards of teaching for the children.
- Confidence and limitless ambition to succeed and develop professionally.
- Experience of Key Stage 1 ( KS1) National Curriculum
- Two recent teaching related references.
The school can offer
- Children who are enthusiastic and enjoy coming to school
- Ongoing Professional Development and Career progression
- Friendly and fun colleges and parents
- Local ties with the vibrant surrounding community
- The opportunity to work with a supportive and kind head teacher
- Local transport links/ Large and secure, onsite carpark
The school is looking to interview and appoint for this Key Stage 1 ( KS1) position imminently, so for more information about this fantastic opportunity.
If you feel you would be suitable for this position, would like to find out more information and/or organise a school visit then please forward your CV across to Francesca at REESON Education ASAP or call.