General Manager - branded
Our client is a well-known and highly respected branded restaurant company. They are currently going through a period of innovation and are looking for experienced operators to help them take the business forwards. All their sites are high volume and operate to the highest standards to be found on the high street. Their menu is high in quality and completely fresh food based. If you are an experienced General Manager this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Responsibilities of a General Manager
- The successful management of stock control, labour spend and the restaurant P&L
- Managing, training, developing and progressing the team
- Actively driving a culture that delivers top quality food and service
- Exceeding the expectations of as many customers that walk through your doors as you possibly can
A successful General Manager will be:
- An out and out foodie who that takes pride in the food your restaurant serves, as well as the service/ hospitality if gives every customer that walks through its doors
- Like working in a high energy, high volume restaurant environment
- More than capable of delivering and driving quality food, service and hospitality within your restaurant
- Open to learning and want to move up the career ladder
- Excited at the thought of being the driving force behind the re-invigoration of a highly respected brand
If all the above sounds like you and something you would be interested in knowing more about then make sure you get in touch to discuss further. Salary and benefits are as good as you will find for the role of general manager, so get in touch!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on .
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.