Accounts Executive - South West
Our client is a national awarding body who are looking for an Accounts Executive to join their expanding team covering South West England.
Your role is to provide advice and guidance to our Customers, supported by the promotion of our Products and Services to provide first class solutions and service.
To be responsible for leading first class business development and account management achieving stretching sales targets to increase & defend our market share
To meet activity and Key Performance Indicator measures, to drive performance and meet income generation targets.
To utilise strengths, skills and experience by working on cross company projects to support the attainment of National Business objectives.
- Maximise the short and long-term growth potential of the company within a specified customer segment (under your defined leading brand), in order to attain income targets.
- Prepare for, undertake and follow up on appointments to existing and potential customers
- Provide guidance and advice to customers on our products and services and their potential application to maximise sales.
- Understand the sectors our products work within and guide our customers in relation to key products, curriculum and progression opportunities in that sector.
- Create Opportunities and manage the sales pipeline of these opportunities through to conclusion.
- Maintain current knowledge of developments in the education sector, customer activity and the companies products and services
- Have detailed knowledge of the contract and other relevant issues, such as service level agreements, and on-going supplier performance.
- Support with regional responses to tenders and secure contracts. Prepare and deliver presentations.
- Ensure that all income is efficiently recorded and provide analysis
- Maintain as well as research and investigate new regional partnerships to secure our business strategy
- Work with all appropriate local agencies and authorities in region to identify business needs and funding sources
- Provide strategic advice on market changes within allocated region and their potential impact on our product portfolio
- Use a multi-channel approach to prospecting and customer relationship management in order to drive sales and enhance the customer experience
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with key customers (existing and potential)
- Act as a key point of contact for customer queries
- Contribute to the devising and delivery of a variety of customer and stakeholder-based information events
- Provide and act on market intelligence to support the development and implementation of sales and marketing strategies and activities
- Ensure close liaison with appropriate internal teams to make sure customers’ needs are met and exceeded.
- Attend, contribute to and evaluate events
- Organise and manage own activities to reflect regional operational plan objectives, led and supported by your manager
- Maximise sales and marketing campaigns to increase customer awareness of products and services to hit sales targets
- Undertake regular travel as and when when required.
- Work closely with the Customer Development team to maximise sales.
- Carry out other tasks in line with your position or skills
- Full driving licence
- Experience of working in a similar/comparable role
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including good grammar and spelling
- Demonstrable word processing, data entry, spreadsheet and email skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work accurately
- Excellent report writing skills
- Excellent presentation skills
Salary is £33k