Investment Assistant Accountant
Based in West London, this stable company owns one of the biggest retail brands in the UK, but also has interests in hotels, financial services, fund management and real estate.
It's an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate that is looking to progress their career and qualify with the ACCA or CIMA.
The business has a history at recruiting at this level and promoting people from within. The managers there take a liking to those that aren't afraid to work hard, get noticed and push for that promotion/qualification. A study package may be available after 6 months depending on your performance.
Your responsibilities will include:
- assisting with coding invoices and various analysis reports the the management accountants may need
- assisting with Audit packs
- carrying out intercompany and bank reconciliations
- assist with the production financial and management accounting
If you have access to a car, there is free on-site parking available, and is a short walk from Hangar Lane station.
- recent graduate (2016/2017) with a strong academic track record at A-levels and University
- a desire to pursue further education with ACCA/CIMA
- you will have prior experience performing multicurrency bank reconciliations