Mortgage Case Manager
The Case Manager will support the Case Manager Team Leader and will be responsible for the administration of cases from enquiry through to completion.
Responsibilities and ownership will cover (but not limited to):
- Carrying out initial searches upon receipt of enquiries, including Land Registry searches, credit searches, Company searches, Law Society checks, fraud checks.
- Adding enquiries and cases to internal systems and updating as appropriate.
- Maintaining and helping to build relationships with the panel introducer, solicitors and valuers.
- Instructing valuers and solicitors.
- Pro-actively chasing the progress of cases and updating introducer accordingly in order to provide service excellence.
- Dealing with telephone enquiries.
- Assisting with on boarding new introducer, valuers and solicitors
This list is not exhaustive and the duties are liable to change from time to time in line with the needs of the business.
- Financial Services experience.
- Working in a regulated lending environment is desirable but not essential.
- Mortgage or short term lending underwriting or case manager experience would be advantageous.
- Reliable, flexible, positive.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good team player and able to work on own initiative.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Able to work under pressure and to tight regulatory and internal deadlines.
Salary - £30,000, discretionary bonus
Benefits - Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Assurance, Income Protection, Pension, Season Ticket Loan
Full time - 5 days per week, Monday - Friday, 09.00 - 17:30 working hours whilst being flexible.