Lead Content Marketing Executive
Lead Content marketing executive - created as maternity employees now Job sharing. Reigate based, looking at 32k-34k up to 20%. Looking for B2B marketing experience ideally intermediary.
Design and develop creative multi-media marketing content that can be utilised across all owned, earned and paid-for digital channels.
- Design, develop, implement and measure all relevant multi-media activities that support our digital plans
- Ensure all activities undertaken adhere to the relevant policies and procedures of the business, is within our risk 'appetite' and is approved according to the appropriate compliance procedures
- Working with other members of the team, collate analyse and interpret appropriate relevant campaign management information
- Work with other key marketing stakeholders to ensure we optimise customer journeys and deliver ROI
- Support, where relevant the group change programme, and projects that are being deployed by the marketing department
- Design and development of new films, infographics, copy, etc that brings to life a range of concepts and ideas for both advisers and end consumers
- Working alongside digital marketing colleagues to ensure digital information is provided in compliant, yet engaging, comprehensive and helpful format
- working alongside marketing colleagues, ensure all assets developed comply with appropriate brand and web content processes and procedures and that assets are appropriately managed and measured
- Ensure the assets developed support brand positioning and deliver ROI
- Marketing or business related degree
Skills and Knowledge
- Some understanding of the financial services landscape and the markets in which the Group operates
- Good marketing skills including campaign management and evaluation.
- Depth of creativity to both problem solving and communications
- Confidence and credibility to work with members of the marketing and wider distribution team
- Excellent verbal and written English - ability to write at publication level standards is preferable
- Good numeracy skills
- Financial services marketing experience preferable, but ideally at least some B2B/ intermediated marketing experience
- Creative agency or client-side experience preferred