Role: Service Advisor
Salary: up to £21k basic £25k OTE
QuickStart Recruitment are looking for an experienced Service Advisor to work for one of the most established car sales groups in the UK.
Our client offers one of the friendliest and positive places to work within the car industry and a dynamic and lively working environment. They believe that staff are their best resource and everyone we employ receives a full induction and continuing support as they develop in their role.
The ideal applicant will have experience of working in a busy Service Department in a franchised motor dealership.
You will be booking in work within the capacity and capabilities of the department, raising job cards, inputting customer and vehicle data and providing precise repair instructions.
A main part of this role is dealing with our lients highly valued customers; therefore you must be wellpresented, confident and have first class customer service skills, both over the phone and customer facing.
Duties would include:
- Answering the service centre phone
- Allocating after sales emails - from customers to the right branch
- Make up service centre job cards from sales staff
- Quote and sell service plans
- Invoicing both external and internal customers
- Ordering parts for retail work
This role requires excellent skills in:
- Written and verbal communication
- Customer service
- Organisational and workload prioritising
- Receptionist/Admin: 1 year
- Motor-Trade experience: 1 year
Feel you would be a great Service Receptionist / Advisor ? Apply today and we'll be in touch with more info