Assistant Manager - Learning Disabilities
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established, high quality learning disabilities care provider who operate in Surrey.
Our client have numerous supported living and residential services across Surrey and have a strong focus on delivering person centred care that meets their service user's needs. They are in the process of growing and would be an excellent organisation to join if you are looking to develop your skill set and career. They are looking to appoint a new assistant manager to assist in the management of a learning disabilities service.
- Assist in the day to day management of the service, ensuring service user's needs are met and high quality care is delivered
- Staff recruitment, supervision, training and development
- Ensure the service is compliant with internal and CQC regulations and requirements
- Ensure the care delivered within the service meets service user's needs
- Provide a high quality care settings that allows the service users to live comfortable lives and develop
- Management experience in a learning disabilities setting - residential or supported living setting
- Excellent understanding of CQC regulations and experience of working in a high quality service
- Ability to be acting service manager as required
- Excellent team management and leadership skills
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please send your CV to Harry Barker at Gilbert Meher.