MORTGAGE ADVISOR - PERMANENT - HOME BASED / SOUTH LONDON - 10007
MORTGAGE ADVISOR - PERMANENT - HOME BASED / SOUTH LONDON
Our client, a mortgage and insurance specialist, is looking for an independent and self-motivated Mortgage Advisor, to work from home on a self-employed basis - with travel to office based in South London.
- 3 years’ experience in financial services
- Certification or licence for mortgage advice
- Able to use either MBL or Trigold
- Ideal candidate will already have a small client bank that they can service although new clients will be referred for advice.
- You will be honest and trustworthy and have your clients’ interests at the heart of what you do.
JOB SUMMARY & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Advising new and existing clients on their mortgage and insurance requirements.
- The position will be home based - after an initial period a VOIP phone will be installed that will will provide access to the server with client docs.
- The facility to use the rear office for client meetings will be available and it is expected that the candidate attends compliance meetings usually once per month after they have been signed off as competent.
- Both MBL and Trigold are used - which is up to the preference of the candidate.
- Assureweb is also used for life quoting and several general insurance agencies will be accessible.
HOURS: Self-employed and therefore there are no set hours. A commission run occurs on the 20th of each month which will need to be submitted to receive payment.
SALARY: £36,000 per annum.
The rate of commission shall be reviewed by the Company on a on an ad-hoc basis.
70% for existing clients of the Adviser
55% for clients introduced by the Company to the Adviser where it’s accepted that the lead or introduction is cold or has no dealings with the Company to the date of introduction.
40% for clients introduced by the Company where successful business is nearly guaranteed.
We are instructed to only submit to our Client candidates whose qualifications and experience match client’s specification and must be able to work within the EU/UK.