Personal Injury Claims Handler
A role at the heart of our UK business: with our size and scale, there is no better home for your customer and claims handling expertise than our Personal injury Claims team.
Busy and dynamic are two defining words that can be linked to our Personal Injury team in Tunbridge Wells. We are passionate and enthusiastic and it's these traits we are looking for in our next addition to the team.
You will have a strong customer focus and claims handling background, aspirations to build on your knowledge and progress a promising career within the AXA Claims team.
What you will be doing
As a Personal Injury Claims handler within AXA Insurance you will adopt a proactive and pragmatic approach to the investigation of claims.
Using your liability, quantum and technical skills you will look to settle or repudiate claims in a timely and cost effective way.
What we can offer you
As you’d expect from a global leader, our reward package is a world-beater – here’s a small selection of our current benefits.
- Bonus Scheme linked to yours and the company’s performance
- Pension scheme with employer contributions as well as your own
- Commencing with 23 days holiday
- Interest free season ticket loan scheme
- Share Plan Scheme
- Discount on all AXA Insurance products, including insurance, breakdown cover & healthcare
Who are we looking for?
We would be keen to speak to people with Personal Injury claims handling experience from either an insurer or legal firm.
We look for the following skills and qualities: -
- Clear confident manner, active listening skills and the ability to build rapport with customers.
- Professional email and letter writing skills, with knowledge of MS software packages.
- Ability to negotiate persuasively and effectively
- Confident approach to new challenges
- Motivated to achieve positive results and targets
- Adhere to best practice and able to follow both internal and external procedures.
- Career driven and keen to build on existing skills and knowledge.
- Ability to work well within a team towards a shared goal
- Experience in insurance is required for this role
Additional job board published information
We hope that the career defining opportunities available at AXA will appeal to you! If you plan to apply please ensure your application is completed and officially submitted on-line by the closing date.
Successful submissions will be acknowledged by email.
Please note we are unable to accept applications via email.
Contact Details: Stacey Davies, Resourcing Partner ()