EMPLOYER SOLUTIONS ASSISTANT MANAGER/MANAGER
EMPLOYER SOLUTIONS ASSISTANT MANAGER/ MANAGER
Our client is a leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services to middle market leaders, globally. They are an established and progressive Top 10 Firm of accountants who are widely considered to be one of the most forward thinking and entrepreneurial of their peers. Their focus is on their staff, their development and the growth of the business and with that comes great opportunities both in the UK and Internationally.
An opportunity has arisen within the team at our London office for an experienced tax professional to join as an Assistant Manager / Manager, advising a diverse range of clients on matters relating to employee tax compliance, as well as supervising the work of junior members of the team.
The Employer Solutions Assistant Manager / Manager team helps clients attract, retain and motivate employees, while controlling employment costs and risks against a background of increasing payroll taxes and constantly evolving regulatory burdens.
This is a great chance to develop your skills in a varied and interesting role. You will support the preparation of tax returns, payrolls, P11D forms, as well as dealing with PAYE and NIC client queries.
A positive attitude, strong interpersonal skills plus multi-tasking ability and a keen eye for detail will all be essential if you want to make an impact as part of this ambitious and growing team.
Dealing with all employment taxes matters arising on clients, to include (but not limited to) advising on and assisting with:-
- P11Ds and PAYE Settlement Agreements (PSAs);
- Termination payments;
- Salary sacrifice/Optional Remuneration Arrangements;
- Status issues;
- Employee benefits and expenses;
- The Construction Industry Scheme (CIS); and
- Employment tax "health check" reviews, due diligence reviews, disclosures to HMRC, and HMRC checks of employer records.
- You will likely be ATT/CTA or ACA qualified.
- You will have 1-4 years relevant employment tax experience. This could be within a professional practice, industry or within HMRC.
If you would be interested in learning more please contact Christina on or email a copy of your updated cv.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 4 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance and Pro-Education: