Senior Digital Project Manager
Senior Digital Project Manager is needed by our client a leading design and print agency specialising primarily in digital design, print and web projects for the Financial Services, Professional Services and Not For Profit sectors. You will be working across all the agencies clients where there is a current or future digital need.
Based in their Moorgate office in the city of London you will be working in conjunction with their Lead Developer and their highly experienced account teams being responsible for implementing and guiding their digital output and strategy.
Typical duties include:
- Overseeing the planning and delivery of all digital projects within the agency
- Solving problems and issues as they arise in a timely and constructive manner
- Liaising with the agency's account teams , keeping them informed on a regular basis of the status of their projects
- Liaising with and providing assistance to the agency's creative and design teams from the initial briefing through to the finished product
- Attending and participating fully in briefing meetings, either with clients or with agency personnel
You capabilities will include:
- Customer journey planning - defining/redefining an existing or desired customer journey across multiple digital channels and determining how best to bring the desired outcome to completion
- Critiquing and offering improvements to user experience journey planning
- Wire framing
Essential skills needed:
- 3 yrs+ experience working in a Digital Project Manager capacity.
- Project planning experience
- Project costs experience
- Strong communication skills with clients and developers
- Excellent understanding of the digital arena and how digital can be utilised to deliver real and meaningful value to our client's businesses
- Proven strategic thinker able to deliver well thought out and argued pieces in the B2B and the B2C arenas
- An understanding of data and how it can be used in the customer experience
- Proven ability to build excellent relationships with clients and colleagues and the ability to inspire confidence and credibility
- Experience of CMS and social media and how to get the best out of these digital tools
- The vast majority of the agency's work is heavily regulated so knowledge of Financial Conduct Authority (the FCA) rules around promotional activity would be an advantage.
If you feel you fit the bill please forward your CV for immediate consideration.