Regional Business Development Manager
SJD Accountancy have now partnered with one of the UK's largest professional Umbrella and Ltd Company employment organisations for Contractors, freelancers and other skilled contingent workers.
Due to expansion we are looking for a Business Development Manager, this is a field based position (Based from Home) to look after a set of preexisting and Dormant Accounts within the North East of England and Scotland.
The role is offering a great basic with a fantastic commission structure and you will be supported by an Account Manager based at the Head Office in Warrington.
As the regional BDM (Business Development Manager) you will be responsible for identifying, developing and winning relationships with new and lapsed Agency Partners winning their business to refer their contractors to our Umbrella and Ltd Company services.
- To develop and utilise business development action plans, sales strategies for new agency relationships to deliver greater market awareness for additional Group services and products
- Attend meetings with potential clients, present and gain commitment to win referral business
- Identify and deliver on potential Sole Supplier / PSL opportunities
- Identify contacts at all levels - Director/C-level through to Consultants and Contractor Care Teams - within recruitment agencies operating temporary and contract desks
- Once won, further develop the relationship to generate consistent levels of referral business
- Working closely with an office-based partner, as the BDM you will attend meetings with potential new clients, to ensure maximum market awareness to maximise ongoing business
- Contribute to teams monthly and quarterly objectives
- Proven experience in a Business Development and Account Management capacity.
- Be a results oriented and must have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Ability to manage all aspects of winning and developing new accounts: prospecting, cold calling, third-party relationship management and closing
- The ability to influence and persuade others
- Experience in a client facing environment.
- Experience within business development in Recruitment / Umbrella / Accountancy advantageous but not essential, ideally have an excellent working knowledge of and contacts within the Recruitment sector.
- Network of existing contacts/clients in the industry
- Presentation skills
- Ability to motivate/coach and support other team members
- Genuine interest in contractor/employment solutions market
As this is a field based role you must have a clean and full driving licence, you will be expected to visit the head office on occasions in Warrington.