We are a rapidly growing Foreign Exchange Brokerage looking to double in size over the next three years. We offer a bank-to-bank service for both Corporate customers and Private Individuals.
We prides ourselves on our service offering not only in terms of our products but also our customer service.
We are a debt free and entrepreneurial company which has continued to grow even during these troubled times and we have the business model in place to ensure continued growth.
We are seeking an experienced Payments Supervisor to join our Back Office team, with a very strong focus on Customer Service.
Our back office is unique in that whilst it processes a high volume of payments it is also a key and essential part of our customer service offering with a high level of customer interaction.
This role will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Supervising and leading the Payments team
- Managing the Payments Team Customer Queries (Inbox and Calls)
- Processing inbound payments
- Authorising Payments
- Working closely with the Corporate and Private Client Traders to ensure an optimal External and Internal Customer Service
- Ensuring that payment deadlines are met and communicated with the business/customers
- Delivering a best-in-class customer service
- Training staff to deliver a high standard of service and been involved in staff appraisals
- Improving customer service procedures and standards for the organisation and department
- Produce feedback and liaise with other departments to identify improvements
- learning and keeping up to date with industry changes, products and services
To be considered for this role you must have at least 2 years’ experience in a back office/payments environment with a proven track record in delivering a high level of customer service.
You must possess the following:
- 1-3 Years Team Leader Experience
- Excellent Attention to Detail
- Very good Organisation and Planning Skills
- The ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Polite and courteous telephone manner
- Clear Communication skills (both written and verbal)
- A focused and keen attitude to work and colleagues and the desire to progress
This role is office-based in Hammersmith, London.
The salary range for the position is £30,000 - £34,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
On successful completion of probation, you may be entitled to join our Pension Scheme, Private Medical Cash Plan and have access to our Company's IFA. Other post probation benefits include: a cycle to work scheme and child care vouchers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate and if you meet the above criteria then this role is definitely for YOU.
We regret only successful candidates will be contacted.