Are you hungry and ambitious for more success and responsibility?
Do you ever feel that your current role just isn't fulfilling or rewarding enough?
Well, in your new role as a Vehicle Engineer working with us, this can all change as we give you as much responsibility as you can handle.
We have an excellent opportunity for experiences Vehicle Engineers to work with one of the UK's number one vehicle remarketers. As a yard based Vehicle Engineer you will be responsible for carrying out physical and image inspections to confirm viability of repair, in accordance with recognised industry standards.
You'll join our team researching vehicle values diligently and accurately considering all aspects of condition, mileage, previous condition and any other related information. You will also ensure salvage categories are assigned within the framework of the 'ABI Code of Practice.'
So if you want:
- Company Sick Pay (after qualifying period)
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Childcare vouchers
- Family events
- Fees in relation to Professional Membership Bodies
Vehicle Engineer | Vehicle | Engineer | Engineering | Vehicle Maintenance | Motor Engineer | Automotive
Key Requirements for the vacancy:
- Must have a broad experience working in either motor engineers or bodyshop estimating departments
- Proven experience of working within the automotive industry
- Relevant engineering qualifications (IAEA or ATA VDA)
- Experience of vehicle estimating and valuation systems
- Continuing awareness of bodyshop, motor claims and salvage industry initiatives
- Effective general IT skills at intermediate level
About Our Company:
We are one of the country's leading vehicle remarketers, carrying out over 75,000 vehicle inspections and assessments across our 15 UK facilities each year.