IT Project Manager
IT Project Managerrequired for a permanent position to work on a variety of IT projects covering both software/applications and IT infrastructure.
Based close to Poole on the Dorset / Hampshire borderand paying up to £45k p/a + Benefits.
I am seeking an experienced IT Project Manager to provide project management of IT projects or the IT elements of Business led projects. These projects will be carried out to standard and within agreed timescales and costs. To provide an interface between Business, IT technical resources and external suppliers. To investigate and recommend improvements to business processes and procedures using LEAN principles. To provide any analysis, design / specification and any project documents required.
Ideally, you will be a Prince 2 Practitioner/PMP Project Manager and will be able to manage demanding business stakeholders.
You should possess excellent interpersonal and solid presentation skills and able to communicate with people at all levels.
- Provide project and programme management as needed.
- Manage the production of the required project deliverables to agreed quality standards and appropriate project governance.
- Plan and monitor projects/ programmes delivery, including management of project risks/issues, use of resources and the development of contingency plans.
- Liaise with programme management and related projects to ensure that work is not overlooked or duplicated and that dependencies are managed
- Report through agreed reporting lines on project progress
- Investigate and analyse user business requirements and ensure systems meet agreed specifications and quality criteria
- Provide advice and recommend changes to business processes as appropriate.
- Document solutions to assigned incidents and problems, initiating corrective action where necessary.
- Promote close working relationships with the business at all times and manage third parties
- Attain a working knowledge of the business applications
- Act as CI associate and to facilitate events, problem solving and other CI activities as needed.
This IT Project Manager opportunity is paying up to£45,000 + Full benefits.You will be working within a vibrant working environment based closePoole, Dorset.
If you are an experienced IT Project Manager seeking a career move and enjoys working on a variety of challenging IT projects please send your CV for a swift response.