Management Accountant (part-qualified)
Location: Westminster, London
Salary: £25k - £32k
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, energetic part-qualified Accountant who is seeking a challenging role within a fast paced environment.
The core purpose of the role is to support many functions within the Finance area, in both the P&L & Balance Sheet.
Timely and accurate production of information such as balance sheet recs, monthly management accounts, KPI reports, bonus schedules, P&L variance analysis and other ad hoc reporting assists the management team to make important decisions that affect the Group as a whole.
Knowledge and Qualifications
- Part-qualified in accountancy (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Experiencing in producing Management Accounts
- Experience in analysing the P&L
- Knowledge of recruitment industry would be an advantage
- Communication skills and ability to develop and maintain business advantage
- Intermediate Word, Outlook & Excel 2013
- Working knowledge of MS Query, Crystal, VBA and SQL would be an advantage
- Ability to analyse processes & procedures and make improvements where necessary
- Problem solving
- Organisational awareness, personal planning and time management
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- P&L variance analysis
- Ability to deliver to tight deadlines
- Preparation of management accounts for multiple companies within a listed organisation is preferred
- 3 years’ industry experience
- Internal and external audit procedures
- Experience of contractor payroll systems and processes would be an advantage