Primary Literacy Leader KS2 Teacher
Do you have the skills and personality to take on a Core Subject leader role in an form entry state 'Good' primary school in the Inner London Borough of Ealing.
**KEY STAGE TWO TEACHER + LITERACY LEADER
**FORWARD THINING MAINSTREAM PRIMARY
**TLR AVAILABLE FOR LITERACY LEAD
The governors of this school wish to appoint an outstanding Key stage two practitioner who will be in charge of Literacy throughout the school. This highly reputable and well-loved entry primary school is looking for an experienced Upper KS2 Teacher (Year 5/6) as their Core Subject Literacy Leader from September 2017. This school is keen to develop the right individuals skills and have CPD opportunities for those looking for further progression. The school is graded as 'Good' by offering a strong support system for their staff and pupils alike.
The school are looking for a Literacy Subject Leader who has:
- Proven record of being an outstanding practitioner
- Drive and ambition to raise standards
- The ability to support, challenge and motive
- High expectations and aspirations for all
In return they can offer:
- A real opportunity for development in the new teaching school alliance
- A strong team of enthusiastic dynamic and ambitious staff
- Very supportive whole school community
- Extensive support mechanisms and continuous professional development
- Exceptional and inspiring environment
- The post is ideal for an outstanding teacher who is keen to develop their career in an exciting and fast paced environment. Your ambitions for the future are very important to us and we will support your career seriously.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. The school is well resourced with good ICT facilities, playgrounds and playing fields.
Should this role be of interest please send an updated CV asap to Bonnie at REESON Education as soon as possible.
If you are the type of person who wants to help raise the standards at schools and have experience as a team leader or subject co-ordinator, then forward your CV ASAP.