Finance Business Partner
Commercial Finance Business Partner
£45,000 - £50,000 + benefits
Morgan McKinley are partnering with a world leading Fashion retailer in recruiting a Finance Business Partner to provide commercial insight and analysis to one of the largest divisions of the business.
The role will include the following tasks:
- Responsible for the analysis of financial performance and commentary on any risks and opportunities
- Prepare the monthly reporting pack
- Support the budgeting and forecasting process
- Work with non-finance stakeholder to manage and control budget to maximise profit
- Continuously streamline and improve the controls and processes
- Support the Finance Manager on identifying any new initiatives
- Newly Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA)
- Previous experience in a Commercial Finance desirable not essential
- Excellent analytical skills with the innate ability to process complex information
- Strong excel skills
- Experience in the retail or FMCG sectors advantageous
If you exhibit the required skill-set, please send through your CV for immediate consideration.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.