ITN Mark Education are recruiting for an experienced and well qualified Science teacher on behalf of an Outstanding secondary school in Birmingham.
The school are proud to be awarded an Outstanding rating by Ofsted, which has been maintained for 3 years. Senior Leadership are friendly, supportive and forward thinking.
Staff enjoy very positive working relationships with colleagues and students, with pupil behaviour being very good.
- Teaching Science to Key Stage 3 and 4 students.
- Teaching Chemistry at Key Stage 5.
- All aspects of lesson planning and delivery.
- Marking and report writing.
- Full time.
- Will start on 4th September 2017.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a good or outstanding practitioner.
- Be a Chemistry specialist with a degree in Chemistry or related subject.
- Hold UK QTS or QTLS status.
- Have recent experience of teaching Chemistry to Key Stage 5.
- Be able to plan creative, engaging lessons that make learning fun.
- Have the ability to maintain high standards of teaching and learning.
Interviews will be held on Thursday 15th June 2017. Please apply as soon as possible to ensure that you are included in the shortlisting process.
Please apply with an up to date copy of your CV.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.