Danish Customer Service Role
My Client is an international company who require fluent Danish speakers to join one of their customer service teams.
- Research, investigate and comply with all regulations and procedures, together with prompt
attention to customer correspondence.
- Communicate and provide information internally and externally to establish and maintain excellent
service to connecting groups.
- Analyse and interpret data using sound reasoning.
- Assist with the translation and maintenance of the company’s website.
- Assist with the relevant language skills relating to any Customer Service or Support issues that may arise.
- Interpret instructions and issues arising and implement actions, according to company policy and
- Display excellent command of your Danish language, both verbal and written, and any
further languages that you may learn during your employment with our client.
- Use sound organisational and interpersonal skills with a strong customer focus.
- Employ strong administrative, analytical and research skills with attention to detail.
- Work well under pressure and meet deadlines, and be adaptable to flexible schedules.
- With training you will have the ability to work with minimal direction, as a team member or alone.
You will also be required to carry out other duties, as and when required for the needs of the business.
• Fantastic opportunities for career development in a specialised and ever growing part of the IT
industry with annual salary reviews
• 20 days annual leave increasing with annually with length of service to 25 days per year
• Employer matched pension contributions to 5% of salary
• 4 x Salary Life cover
• Long-term illness insurance
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Employee funded via salary sacrifice Benenden Healthcare cover
• Childcare Voucher Scheme
• Payroll Giving
• Employee Assistance Package
CIM Recruitment Ltd is acting as a recruiter on behalf of our client. CIM Recruitment Ltd is an equal opportunities recruiter/employer.