Construction Contracts Coordinator
BS4642: Construction Contracts Coordinator
Salary:£30,000 - £40,000 plus Company Vehicle
A successful civil engineering and groundworks company is now looking for a Construction Contracts Coordinator to join its team. Working closely with and reporting to the Technical Director, the Construction Contracts Coordinator will be working with the Company’s Site Engineers and Contracts Managers
Applications from suitably experienced ex-military personnel are strongly encouraged.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Typically the works will involve Roads, Mains Drainage, Main Services, Lighting, Signage, Street Furniture, Substructures, Private Drainage, Domestic Services, Plot Externals, Estate Completions and other associated elements.
- In addition to working within the technical department the role will demand close liaison with all other departments within the company
- Be a key member of a team working together to deliver profitable projects on program and in accordance with contract drawings & specification.
- Undertake all duties acting in the interests of the Company, maintaining commercial and operational efficiency, whilst at all times considering and protecting the relationships with its clients.
Qualifications / Experience:
- The candidate will require a sound understanding of the various agreements associated with the Company’s works, examples being Local Authority Sections 38, 50, 106 & 278, an understanding of the ‘Sewers for Adoption’ specification, Section 104 agreement and the requirements of the NHBC in respect of all elements for which it participates.
- The candidate would be ideally qualified to HNC / HND / Degree standard
- Minimum requirement CSCS Contracts Manager and SMSTS accreditation
- Must be commercially aware
Have good communication and computer skills, particularly in Microsoft Excel.
Training will be provided for the Company’s various systems. including its bespoke costing software
Applicants interested in this position, will be expected to complete and return by email a simple application form to which CVs must be pasted.