Corporate Consultant - Corporate Finance Consultant - Structured Finance - Corporate Finance - Private Equities - Hotel Finance - FCA - Corporate Consultant.
Corporate Consultant required for financial player based in London. The main purpose of the role is to assist corporate clients to purchase, expand or re-finance their business/businesses by arranging Debt Facilities.
- To maintain up to date market knowledge to enable the identification of appropriate financing solutions for Corporate customers.
- Clear Business Development confidence and attributes.
- To work to fulfil both the company finance corporate and individual business development plan.
- To generate business from the client corporate database of registered business purchasers and existing operators.
- To create close working relationships with the company corporate colleagues to maximise referral opportunities and reciprocal business and be competent when presenting to them.
- To maintain ongoing contact with prospective clients (both internal and external) to ensure the company finance corporate is foremost in their minds for any business finance opportunity.
- To identify and develop relationships with active lending institutions across our core sectors.
- To prepare and submit quality Finance Applications for finance on behalf of their clients.
- To plan, manage and execute several ongoing assignments at any one time whilst ensuring that tight deadlines are met.
- To source and present facilities to clients.
- To operate in line with FCA Guidelines.
- To maintain professional expertise through course attendance, reading of financial journals, and further training in line with but not limited to the company finance formal CPD requirements
- To understand what Treating Customers Fairly means in regard to the company finance and embed this fully within the work.
- A minimum of 2 year’s + professional experience in sales within property and finance.
- Degree level education or equivalent.
- Excellent English writing, communication and presentation skills.
- Computer literacy - MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Industry Awareness - regulations (TCF, money laundering, FCA etc.).