Accounts Receivable / Billings Co-ordinator
Our client is a highly respected firm of Chartered Accountants and they currently have an exciting career opening for an Accounts Receivable / Billings Co-ordinator.
You will join a supportive team and duties will include:
- Processing bills
- Managing and maintaining records
- Dealing with write-offs
- Posting approved timesheets
- Reconciliation of debtor positions
- Processing receipts and reporting
- Assisting Partners with co-ordinating billing processes
- Accounts receivable duties
- Assisting with credit control when required
The ideal candidate will have:
- Accounts receivable experience
- Awareness of deadlines and ability to prioritise and be flexible if priorities change
- IT literate - able to use Excel/Word and ability to learn use of the Access accounting system
- Accurate processor of information onto accounting systems
- Experience working in a services environment
The successful candidate will be required to attend the London office up to two days a week.
The company offer excellent benefits and career progression, the role is based in stunning offices with great public transport links and parking provided. The salary guide is up to £30,000 based on relevant experience.
Fletcher George is a Financial Recruitment specialist, acting as both an employment business and agency. We welcome all relevant applications to the above role however due to the volume of responses Fletcher George can ONLY respond to relevant candidates for this role and aims to do so within a 48 hour time scale.