Live In Care Assistant / Care Worker / Carer / Support Worker
Job Title: Live in Carers - Private Care
Location: Locations all over the UK
Hours: Live in for a minimum of 4 weeks at a time
Salary: Minimum £595 per week
Our Client offers a specialist live-in care service to people who require assistance in their own homes. Live-in care is fast becoming the preferred choice of many people who wish to retain their independence and our Client will help them achieve this.
There has never been a better time to become a Carer! Our Client's Care Agency is busier than ever before, with a record number of clients, which continues to grow daily. They are therefore looking for live-in Carers to provide care and support to their clients who wish to remain living in their own homes.
They place live-in Carers throughout the UK, for variable lengths of time, thus offering you flexible work to fit in with any travel plans. Duties will include: personal care, food preparation, light household duties, shopping, recording of financial transactions, companionship and support.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Driver License required
- Good understanding of British culture
- Willing to live-in for a minimum of 4 weeks at a time
- Willing to work in locations nationwide
- Good cooking skills
Some of the many benefits include:
- Very competitive salary (minimum of £595 per week).
- Free training (you only pay for your full board accommodation in their private house during training and DBS certificate).
- Flexible working assignments, thereby allowing breaks to travel, relax, get back to your own life.
- Free accommodation and food during your placements, therefore reducing your bills.
- On-going support from their Care Managers.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
To apply please click on the APPLY button attaching your full CV and Covering Letter.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Live in Carer, Live in Care Assistant, Private Care Home Worker, Care Assistant, Support Worker, Enabler, Carer, Care Worker, Food Preparation, Care Helper, Care Assist, Support Coordinator, Care Manager, Support Manager, Care Coordinator, Private Care Assistant, Private Care, Care Home Assistant, Personal Care, Care Home Worker, Support Care Worker, Health & Social Care, Private Care Assistant may also be considered for this role.