Maintenance Operative Plumber/Multi
Maintenance Operative (Plumber/Multi)
Brockley, South East London
£28,000 - £33,000 per annum + company van and fuel card
My client is a successful maintenance and construction company operating across London and the southern counties. As part of their continued growth my client currently has an excellent opportunity for a Maintenance Operative with a strong Plumbing and multi-skilled background,to join their Maintenance team on a permanent basis in Brockley.
As well as being a confident Plumber for this role, you do need to be familiar with make safe basic electrical works (changing a lightbulb, dealing with wires if they have been cut etc).
This role will involve working on life cycle and reactive repairs working on one of my client's key PFI social housing contracts in South East London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out reactive and lifecycle maintenance on occupied and unoccupied properties. We are seeking a multi-trader to carry out maintenance tasks which may involve tasks such as plumbing (changing taps, isolation valves etc), basic carpentry, painting & decorating, plastering, and minor electrics.
- Proven repairs and maintenance skills and/or previous experience of reactive repairs or planned maintenance within the social housing sector
- A relevant Plumbing qualification and/or an electrical qualification
- A valid CSCS card is essential
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Flexible and innovative approach to work
This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable maintenance company, working on a key contract. For immediate consideration please apply now!