Policy Fraud Investigator
Barker Munro Recruitment are delighted to once again be working with this successful and expanding insurance company who are currently looking to fill the role of Policy Fraud Investigator within their office within Haywards Heath.
The main job purpose of the Policy Fraud Investigator is the effective detection and investigation of potentially fraudulent policies.
The job responsibilities are as follows:
- Review the SIRA output on a daily basis to identify potential fraud and conduct further investigation where necessary
- Investigate cases referred to the Policy Fraud Team by other teams within the company and by external parties such as brokers and the police
- Provide good quality referrals to Senior Investigator in the event of Complaints when necessary
- Provide assistance, feedback and mentoring to new or less experienced Investigators
- Contribute to the development of counter fraud systems and processes
- Involvement in the testing of enhancements to SIRA
- Liaise with Technical Support Team, Brokers and/or policyholders during and on conclusion of investigations
- Adhere to the Policy Fraud Team processed and procedures
- To undertake other reasonable responsibilities and projects as instructed by their line manager
- Adhere to Company processes with regard to FSA/FSC compliance and Treating Customers Fairly
- Compliance with Company policy and processes relating to the Data Protection Act, demonstrate our V10 and Customer Charter promises.
To be successful in the role of Policy Fraud Investigator, experience of the Motor Insurance Industry will be an added advantage. You will also need excellent communication and organisation skills and be able to work unsupervised.
If you would like to apply for the above role, please do so by sending your CV using the relevant links.
Keywords: Policy Fraud, Fraud, Insurance Fraud, Fraud Jobs in Sussex