Broker Support Technician
NON-MARINE BROKER BACK UP TECHNICIAN - £25,000 - £35,000
Lloyd's Broker based in the City are looking for a Broker Back Up to join their team. The ideal candidate will have production and processing experience from a Non-Marine background. The role will be within the Business Operations Team administering all classes of business across the company. You will be responsible for all market and client documentation and full broker support.
- Production of market and client documentation including MRC Slip production, mid-term endorsements, FCA client quotations, invoicing and cover notes for all classes of business
- Back up to brokers ensuring the smooth flow of work and support is given to the Producing Broking teams.
- A&S submissions via the Repository and Insurance Portal
- To electronically send all signed completed documentation to clients within the agreed time frame
- To challenge any procedure and contribute to change for effectiveness and smarter working practices within the Business Operations arena
- To ensure that all documentation is accurate and appropriate to the clients/brokers needs and is prepared to agreed time scales
- To be an effective liaison between client/underwriter/broker
- Be an integral part of the team to ensure optimum understanding of client/broker requirements
If you hold the relevant experience, please apply quoting REF: 5005